2 Mar 2023
- Pinnacle International Hotel & Resorts Inc. – Posted by radarjobs2019
- Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 66189
- Category : Hotel
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 29 Aug 2023
Education: Secondary (high) School graduation Certificate or Equivalent Experience
Employment Type: Full time; 40 hours/ week
Location: 4319 Main Street, Whistler, BC Canada V8E 1B1
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Health Benefits: Health Care Plan, Vision care benefits, Dental plan
Long term Benefits: Life Insurance
Other Benefits: Free Parking Available, Wellness Program
Main Job Duties are mentioned below:
- Supervise and co-ordinate the work of housekeeping staff.
- Hire and train cleaning staff.
- Monitors and controls the operation of various housekeeping areas.
- Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments.
- Maintains regular inventory of linens, amenities, cleaning, and other housekeeping-related supplies.
- Provide cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Prepare budget, estimate costs, and keep financial records.
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet