- Hoya Enterprises Ltd. (o/a Sun Sushi) – Posted by Sun Sushi
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 11267
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 May 2021
We are fully serving Japanese style cuisine in Vancouver, BC. Now we are hiring the experienced cooks.
Employer: Hoya Enterprise Inc. (o/a Sun Sushi)
– Responsible for the production and have knowledge and competency of Maki, Nigiri Sushi, Roll and Sashimi.
– Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
– Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
– Make sure that the restaurant’s guidelines, standards and procedures are followed.
– Completion of secondary school
– 2+ years of cooking experience is required.
– Japanese style food cook experience may be considered.
– Minimum oral English skill will be fine.
Wage: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
Working Condition: 35-40 hours a week.
10 days or 4% from gross income for paid vacation per year.
Working (Business) Location: 4512 W. 10th Avenue, Vancouver, BC. V6R 2J1
How to ApplyHow to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com No phone call or No in person applying please~! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet