Shift Worker (Use Our App to Work When & Where You Want)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Who are we?
Everwork connects Canadian immigrants with higher paying jobs on demand. You can sign up for a shift at companies near you in the GTA through our app. We pay you 10% more for the same work you get from agencies and job board postings. No resumes. You can work whenever you want, and much as you want. Later, we will help you get a higher paying, longer term career. Our goal is to assign you a dedicated career coach, provide education, and get you permanent jobs. When you refer friends and family to work with us, we’ll pay you part of every dollar they earn.
How do you start working?
- Sign up for our waitlist HERE. It takes 20 seconds. No resume required.
- Meet with our team to onboard. We’ll vet you for your work ethic and any relevant experience.
- Receive access to our app so that you can start booking shifts.
Why should you use us instead of other options?
- Immigrant Focus — We are immigrants who understand your struggles to find predictable work that pays you enough. We are built to to help your career and your family succeed in Canada, not just to treat you like a number.
- Earn More Money, Faster – 10% higher pay for temporary shifts, paid out within a few days of your shift, and access to higher paying permanent jobs.
- Choose Your Schedule, Save Time – Sign up in a few clicks for jobs, training, and services on-demand. Stop wasting time applying, emailing, calling, and visiting agencies and job boards.
- Find Work You Love – Use our Career Coaches to gain new skills, plan for your next job, and find permanent work you’ll want to do for ever. (Coming Soon)
- Support Beyond Work — Access language training, affordable health benefits and more in one place. Spend less time spent searching for the things you need. (Coming Soon)
- Location: Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughn, Etobicoke, and nearby in Greater Toronto Area
- Pay rate: Living wage; differs by shift on app, but generally >$20/hour for an 8 hour shift
- Pay timing: Less than a week
- Requirements: ability to access job site, strong work ethic, willing to learn, eligible to work in Canada
- Responsibilities: differs by shift on app, but typically loading, unloading, tracking, setting up, and taking down materials and fixtures while following safety procedures
To learn more or contact us, visit our website: Everwork.ca
How to Apply
Sign up for our waitlist HERE. It takes 20 seconds. No resume.
No views yet