Early childhood educators (ECE)
- Montessori Mes Petits Academy (2010) Inc.(o/a Montessori Mes Petits) – Posted by mmpetits
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 13511
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00-20.00 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 Sep 2021
Montessori Mes Petits is hiring early childhood educators (ECE).
Position: Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
Business Name: Montessori Mes Petits Academy (2010) Inc.(o/a Montessori Mes Petits)
Business/Working Location: 1046 St. Georges Avenue suite 300, North Vancouver, British Columbia, V7L 3H6
Number of Positions: 2
Term of Employment: Full-time and Permanent position Working conditions:
Working hours: 35 ~ 40 hours per week
Wage: $18.00-20.00/hour (Wage decided by experience and skills)
– Holds a valid BC ECE (Early Childhood Educator) license is required.
– Completion of college diploma in Early Childhood Education or relevant degree is required. – Having previous work experience as an Early Childhood Educator is an asset.
– Additional courses/training related to child growth and development is an asset.
– Criminal Record Check
-Develop and implement daily activities that support and promote the development of children.
-Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
-Lead children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use of simple musical instruments, preparing craft materials and demonstrating their use, providing opportunities for creative expression art, dramatic play, music and physical fitness and recognizes signs of learning disabilities or emotional problems and takes appropriate action.
-Encourage children, parents and staff to develop lasting and meaningful friendships with one another.
-Help all parents participate in their child’s education.
How to ApplyHow to Apply E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not call regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at email@example.com. Please mention “Early childhood Educator (ECE)” on the subject line when you apply for this position by email) Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
No views yet