- Yaletown Brewing Co. – Posted by Yaletown Brewing
- Job ID : 11911
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 24 Jun 2021
Our restaurant is located in heart of Vancouver Downtown and fully serves inspired menus in lunch and dinner and causal lounge sections. Now we are hiring the experienced a Cook.
Employer: Yaletown Brewing Co
Open position: 2
– Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
– Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
– May schedule and/or train kitchen helpers.
– Completion of secondary school.
– Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
– 2 years or more experience as a cook.
– Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods such as grilling, boiling etc.
– Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
– Good communication skills.
Wage and working hours: $18.00 – $19.00 per hour with 35-40 hours a week.
Working (Business) Location: 1111 Mainland Street, Vancouver, BC. V6B 2T9
How to ApplyHow to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com No phone call please~! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at info.yaletownbrewing @gmail.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet