- J LINE CONSTRUCTION – Posted by jaity.kaler
- Job ID : 22717
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$21.75/ Hour Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-04-19
- Posting Date : 19 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 19 May 2021
J Line Construction Ltd.
Salary: $ 21.75/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: No Education Required
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Construction Helper
Job Location (s)
Lower Mainland – Various Locations
Employer: J Line Construction Ltd.
Job Title: Construction Helper (7611)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Address: 8647 154 Street Surrey, BC, Canada, V3S 4Z6
Wage Rate: $21.75 per hour for 40 hours per week
Education: No Education Required
Experience: No experience required.
Languages: Basic Knowledge of English
– Carrying out a variety of assigned tasks as per Drywall installer’s Instructions on construction sites.
– Operate various hand and power tools like pneumatic hammers, vibrators, utility knife, shovel, drill, straightedges and power saws to measure, mark and cut panels according to design plans as directed.
– Assisting with installations, moving equipment, laying out of tools, and performing several works.
– Load, unload and transport construction materials such as drywall sheets. Deliver construction material and tools, nails, glue and other material on work site. Move the filling material from one place to another as per Drywall Installer’s instructions
– Ensuring that construction sites are well-managed and kept clean from debris and discarded material
– Apply tape and sealing compound to cover joints between wallboards, add coats of sealing compound to create an even surface and sand all joints and holes for a smooth, seamless finish.
Working Setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain, or shine.
Benefits: As per BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to chose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Kindly apply with a resume only via:
Mail: 8647 154 Street Surrey, BC, Canada, V3S 4Z6
No views yet