At Excellence Fences & Decks Inc. we specialize in exterior living spaces & outdoor recreational construction projects with a focus on Fences & Decks. We are looking for an experienced carpenter with skills and experience in all types of materials but especially with wood, post setting, landscaping, chain link fences, ornamental fence, and deck installations. Responsibilities:
- deliver quality workmanship within expected timeframes.
- various carpentry related tasks
- installations of wall mounting, sub-floor leveling
- installation of insulation
- performing carpentry tasks
- painting and plastering
Requirements & qualifications:
- Experience in the field is a must (2-3 years)
- The listed salary is a base salary and related to individual knowledge and growth with the company.
- Must have a valid driving license with a vehicle (Owning your own carpentry tools is a plus).
- Secondary School Completion is required.
- Leadership and management skill.
- Ability to lead and work as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Fast learner with high attention to detail.
- Physically fit, able to work outdoors and lift heavy materials.
If you are a positive and creative person that has the passion for building fences and decks, join and grow with our company!
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, English
Salary: $20.00-$35.00 per hour (Commensurate with experience)
Hours: 30-40 hours/weekly
Business address: 63 Glen Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R2M 1V4
How to Apply
Please apply ONLY by email. Send your resumes to email@example.com
No views yet