Our company is currently looking for an Administrative Officer. The selected candidate will be expected to perform the following job duties:
• Implement administrative activities of organization
• Manage the communication between the administration team and other departments of the business
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
• Prepare and maintain data and periodic reports in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
• Assist in the operating budget planning and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
• Minimum a college degree.
• Relevant work experience related to office administration.
• Strong problem solving, conflict resolution, teamwork, time management and interpersonal skills.
How to ApplyApply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet