Company Name: V9 Immigration Inc.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to make valuable contributions to our organization and to support our consultant with their work.
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Job type: Full time, Permanent & indeterminate (35-40 hours/ week.)
Job Location: 217-8028, 128 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 4E9
Wages: $22.00 hourly
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 01
Business Address & Job Location: 217-8028, 128 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 4E9
– Responsible for day to day activities of the V9 Immigration office services
– Prepare correspondence, letters, draft retainer agreements, invoices etc. and review them before any communication is sent out or given to clients
– Review documents, letters and correspondence received and file the same following appropriate office procedures
– Provides administrative support & work closely with the RCIC or Director
– Provide direct administrative support to other staff members, clients/customers and intercompany teams
– Order supplies for office supplies or contact maintenance contractors like office maintenance, contracts management etc.
– Answer client phone calls, relay appropriate updates and/or information and reply to e-mails received
– Ensure all correspondence pertaining to clients’ files are organized in the computerized system as well as in manual files as per appropriate office procedures
– Greet people and direct them to the appropriate staff and schedule and/or confirm appointments, when required
– Attend client meetings with the consultant, make notes and prepare meeting minutes to be added to client files
– Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
– Checking and fixing administration-related problems and co-ordinate with the responsible person.
– Develop, prepare and monitor appropriate bi-wekly and monthly reports using computerized systems.
– Prepare reports, background documentation, and research.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Team player
– Client focus
– Excellent oral and written communication
– Ability to multitask
– Team & Time management
– Problem solving,
– MS Excel
– MS PowerPoint
– MS Windows
– MS Word
– MS Office
– At-least College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year or 2 years
– At-least 1 year of work experience in a similar role or job position
Area of Specialization:
– Reports and records
– Financial statements
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
– Fast-paced environment
– Work under pressure
– Repetitive tasks
– Attention to detail
– Tight deadlines
V9 Immigration Inc,
217, 8028, 128 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 4E9
Tel: 778 728 1999
How to ApplyV9 Immigration Inc, 217, 8028, 128 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 4E9 Tel: 778 728 1999 Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.v9immigration.ca/
No views yet