NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sure Immigration is currently looking for a Sushi Chef. If you are interested you may apply at www.sureimmigration.com/apply-for-a-job/. Newcomers, permanent residents, citizens, immigrants, indigenous people, youth, and temporary foreign workers may submit their applications.
- Train serving staff to ensure proper cooking and food preparation
- Recommend new and modern sushi recipes
- Monitor/Inventory food stocks and order stocks as needed
- Observe cleanliness in the kitchen area
- Create new recipes
- Cook dishes or specialty foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Requisition of food and kitchen supplies.
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods.
- Create new recipes, instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, and garnishing and presentation of food.
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff.
How to ApplyQualifications:
- At least 2 years of work experience as Sushi Chef
- Can work fast and accurate
- Can work in shifting schedule
- Can legally work in Canada
No views yet