- KFC Marystown, Newfoundland – Posted by IIBC
- Marystown, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Job ID : 6393
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-11-01
- Posting Date : 01 Oct 2019
- Expiry Date : 28 May 2020
2 Shift Managers required ASAP
KFC Restaurant in Marystown, Newfoundland is looking for two (2) permanent full-time Shift Manager start immediately.
Starting wage is $14.00 and your wage will be reviewed periodically with potential increases based on performance. Hours are 32-40 per week, overtime as required.
Job Location: 64-72 McGettigan Blvd, Marystown, NL, A0E 2M0
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
Benefits: Dental and Medical (paid by employee and optional after 3 months)
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in food preparation
– Completion of a secondary school is required
– Ability to communicate effectively in English.
– Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
– Ability to work under pressure
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple tasks
– Ability to supervise 5-10 people
– Able to work in a fast paced environment
– Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
– Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
Duties and responsibilities:
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the staff
– Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standard in the work areas.
– Maintaining all inventories, budgets and cost estimates as well as ordering.
– Hiring staff as required and available to meet scheduling requirements
– Train staff in job duties and proper restaurant procedures.
– Effective coordinate and manage work schedules.
– Overseeing and assists staff as required to ensure quality food and service.
– Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day as well as submit reports
– Address professionally customer issues and complaints or concerns
How to ApplyApply with resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Shift Manager – Marystown) or submit in person to 64-72 McGettigan Blvd, Marystown, NL, A0E 2M0 or mail to P.O. Box 247 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet