- 2485590 Ontario Inc. O/A Osmow’s Grill – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10608
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-24
- Posting Date : 24 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 24 Apr 2021
Employer: 2485590 Ontario Inc. O/A Osmow’s Grill
Position: Shift Manager
No. of Positions: 2
Duration: Full Time
Location: 4205 Keele Street, Unit#6, North York, Ontario, M3J 3T8
Salary: $16.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-44.0 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff.
• As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
• Prepare daily sales report using POS software and brief the management.
• Manages a staff of approximately 3-6. Assign, oversees and evaluate work. Recommend promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
• Perform paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
• Supervise and communicate changes of food preparation, formulas to the employees.
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Solving the cash register problems.
• Submit payroll information for the assigned shift staff
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum 7-12 months of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires standing and walking the entire workday.
How to ApplyBy emailing to: email@example.com
No views yet