Painter Helper – Construction
- TTYL Construction & Renovation Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 100593
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27,456 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-06-01
- Posting Date : 13 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 12 May 2024
Number of openings : 1 vacancy
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Will train by employer
Work site environment
– At heights
– Willing to relocate
– Various locations
Vehicle supplied by employer
Willing to travel
Willing to travel regularly
Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Work under pressure
Handling heavy loads
Attention to detail
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
– You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
– You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
– Load, unload and transport construction materials.
– Instruct apprentices.
– Mix, pour and spread materials.
– Assist in demolishing buildings.
– Clean and pile salvaged materials.
– Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
Experience and specialization
– Industrial, commercial and institutional
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: Not required
Education Required: None
Overnight Travel: More Than 75%
Vacation Time: No Paid Vacation
How to Apply
Email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet