NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
RJ TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL LTD., located at 7895 Tranmere Drive, Mississauga, ON L5S 1V9 is seeking an energetic, highly organized and reliable OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR. For more information about the company, please refer to our website at https:// http://rjtraining.ca.
• At least a high school certificate
• At least 1 years of experience
• Able to independently perform the duties listed below
• Advanced computer skills in—MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word and spreadsheets;
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; demonstrates high attention to detail and ability to multitask; flexible, reliable, client-focused, and organized, team player with excellent written and oral communication and effective interpersonal skills when dealing with customers
• basic security clearance
DUTIES OF THE POSITION
• Carry out administrative activities of the driving school;
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures;
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures;
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met;
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services;
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
HOURS AND WAGES
This is a permanent, full-time position, 35 hours per week, Mondays to Fridays, with $24.04 per hour pay.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants can forward their resume through this website.
We understand that most applicants may not have all of the required skills; however, preference will be given to candidates who are readily available and are the strongest matches with the job description.
No views yet