- D. Narang & Associates Inc. – Posted by DarshenNarang
- Job ID : 12109
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 06 Jul 2021
– Oversee and coordinate with paperwork filing procedures. Review, evaluate and implement new procedures to complete applications.
– Establish work priorities, follow deadlines for application submissions and delegate work to other office support staff.
– Schedule appointments and meetings.
– Answer phone calls and reply to customer queries.
– Keep and maintain accurate record of daily tasks to be done and applications to be worked on.
– Collect required information and documents from clients and assemble data to store them in their respective folders or binders.
– Order office supplies and equipment, organize and maintain file room ad work area.
– Ensure that applications are submitted before their deadlines and procedures are followed.
– Call, Fax, Email, Mail documents and applications.
– Completion of a diploma in business administration or other related fields is required.
– Previous 2 – 3 years of work experience required in similar field.
– Knowledge of English language is required.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
– Strong problem solving ability; must be able to troubleshoot problems and tasks.
– Overtime of $36.00 per hour will be paid after 40 hours / week
– 4% Vacation Pay
– Work Safe BC
How to ApplyPlease send resume to email@example.com
No views yet