- PD Moore Homes Inc. – Posted by radarjobs2019
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 46591
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $36.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Apr 2023
- Expiry Date : 16 Oct 2023
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1-2 years of experience
Location: 8288 North Fraser Way, Burnaby British Columbia, Canada V3N 5G4
Employment type: Full time; 37.50 hours per week
PD Moore Homes Inc. builds homes using the latest construction techniques and the finest craftsmen in the area. Specialising in boutique custom homes, duplexes, and laneway homes, our award-winning team collaborates with top-tier architects, designers, and realtors to help our clients find their dream homes.
We are looking for a Construction Supervisor, a highly motivated individual to contribute to the success of the company.
The main job responsibilities of a construction supervisor are listed below:
- Supervise workers and projects.
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities.
- Train or arrange for training.
- Estimate costs and materials.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet