- Tim Hortons – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 15148
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 05 Nov 2021
We are looking for a well experienced Kitchen supervisor to work in various shifts Tim Hortons located at 657 University Avenue Toronto, ON M5G 2C4, Canada
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accountable for bakery production and ensuring all product meets Tim Hortons strict Always Fresh standards while minimizing waste levels.
• Trains, orientates, and monitors new team members within the bakery role.
• Provides ongoing, specific direction to team members, all while encouraging and motivating team members to meet production goals and standards.
• Reacts and speaks immediately to team members for issues requiring attention while on shift.
• Communicates and assists the Management team with recruitment, retention, ideas and opportunities to grow the business and empower the team.
• Prepare and maintain reports of waste and usage during the shifts.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in food industry.
– Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
– Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 17 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: Medical benefits, Group insurance benefits
How to ApplyPlease send your resume by Email at email@example.com
No views yet