Food service supervisor
- Burrito Boyz – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13030
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 18 Aug 2021
Looking for an experienced food service supervisor (for various shifts) at Burrito Boyz located at 575 College St Toronto, ON M6G 1B2.
No. of Position :02
The food service supervisor at Burrito Boyz performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily managerial paperwork. He/she also handles training newer or less experienced Burrito Artists in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a burrito artist
– Supervise Front of house and Back of house team
– Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
– Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per burrito boyz operating manuals.
– Answering phone to take pickup orders as well as recording customers information for delivery orders
– Maintaining a clean and sanitized work place at all times
– Daily log books and cash out paperwork.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
– Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
– Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 15.0 to $ 17.0 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 10 Days vacation pay,
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet