Early Childhood Educator Assistant
- Mr. Moose Childcare Learning Centre Ltd. – Posted by moosechildcarelearningcentre
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9157
- Category : Education
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Feb 2020
- Expiry Date : 20 Feb 2021
Earlychildhood educator assistant provide care for infants and also lead with children in activities.
– Help children develop a passion for learning.
– Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, music, and physical activities.
– Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
– Take care of kids needs.
– Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisors.
– Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
– Provide stable environment for each kid.
– Encourage children to develop a meaningful friendship with one another.
– Help all parents to participate in their child’s education.
– ECE Assistant Certificate
– License to practice in BC is required.
– Completion of Secondary School
– Criminal Record Check is Required
– No experience is required
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at email@example.com
No views yet