- Burrito Boyz – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13042
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 19 Aug 2021
We are looking for an experienced Cook for Burrito Boyz located at 575 College St Toronto, ON M6G 1B2 CANADA
No. of positions 02
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preparing, cooking, portioning, and packaging ready-to-serve Mexican food specialties, such as chili, tamales, enchiladas, and tacos: Requisitions ingredients, such as meat, olives, chili, garlic, and spices from storeroom.
• Directs activities of workers engaged in feeding and tending grinding and mixing machines, rolling, cutting, and baking tortillas, and stirring and tending food in cooking vessels.
• Tastes foods to determine that they meet seasoning specifications.
• Supervises workers engaged in portioning and packaging foods.
• Frequently performs duties of workers supervised.
• May be designated according to food cooked as Cook, Chili; Cook, Enchilada; Cook, Taco; Cook, Tamale; Cook, Tortilla.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
– Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 15.00 to $ 16.00 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet