- Bry Sand Ice Arena Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 27556
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $30 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-05-21
- Posting Date : 13 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 12 Aug 2021
Bry Sand Ice Arena Ltd. (Bry Sand) is looking for five (5) permanent full-time Concrete Finishers to join our team. About Us Bry Sand has constructed refrigerated arena floors since 1988. We have developed superior install practices and procedures through years of continuous effort to ensure top-quality end result floors that meet or exceed expectations. We at Bry Sand maintain a “single source” responsible constructor’s role and provide all installation services in-house, having identified personnel as the most essential quality control factor, ensuring consistently excellent results and timely schedules. Job Description In this position, you will be able to utilize your prior experience and learn new skills while working for an established company specializing in floor pouring, floor leveling, floor finishing, high tolerance floors and slab installation. Your responsibilities include:
- Checking formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement material;
- Directing placement of concrete into forms or surfaces;
- Filling hollows and removing spots on freshly poured cement;
- Operating power vibrators to compact concrete;
- Leveling top surface concrete according to grade and depth specifications;
- Finishing concrete surfaces using hand and power tools;
- Applying hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces;
- Repairing, resurfacing and replacing worn or damaged sections of concrete structures; and
- Utilizing laser leveling technology.
Skills/Experience Required Successful candidates will be able to speak English and have at least 2-3 years of experience for this position. Compensation and Additional Requirements
- The salary for this position is $30.00 per hour based on a 40 hour work week.
- Travel within Kamloops will be required for this job.
- Qualified candidates will have daytime and weekend availability.
- Mandatory drug testing is in place.
How to Apply
You may apply for this position with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. At Bry Sand, we offer a friendly working environment focused on providing our customers and staff with great experiences. We welcome applications from women in trades and newcomers to Canada.
No views yet