Working Hours: 8hrs per week / 40hrs per week
Wage: $15.65~17.00 per hour
Benefits:4% Vacation pay of gross salary
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employer: Fieldstone Bread
Address: #2 – 12823 Crescent Rd, South Surrey, BC, V4P 1J6
Fieldstone Artisan Breads contain only the finest natural ingredients including Certified Organic flours, filtered water and sea salt. Using traditional, time-honoured methods, we gently hand shape our loaves, maintaining superior texture and uniqueness of shape. And, to instill the artisan method of baking truly unique and flavourful breads, our breads are baked in a French stone-hearth oven. We are located in South Surrey and now looking for an experienced baker to join our team.
· Making croissant, fillings, sweet goods or other baked goods according to recipes or special customer orders
· Operate machinery
· Bake mixed doughs and batters
· Ensure quality of products meets established standards
· Draw up production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce
· May hire, train and supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff.
· Completion of secondary school
· Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program for bakers or Completion of a college or other program for bakers or previous baker experience is required.
· On the job training may be provided
How to ApplyDue to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Baker” in the subject line.
No views yet