Working Hours: 40hrs per week, 5days a week, may have to work overtime if needed
Work Shift: It can be daytime,weekends and/or holidays
Wage: $15.00~16.00 per hour
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of gross salary in every pay period, Extended Medical Insurance available
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 39 Kingsway Vancouver V5T 3H7
Level V Bakery is a local Vancouver company specializing in fresh out of the oven products such as many kinds of cakes, croissants, macarons, cookies and burns. Our bakery products are made on-site from scratch daily using only the freshest natural ingredients. We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team as a Baker.
• Making croissant, fillings, sweet goods or other baked goods according to recipes or special customer orders
• Operate machinery
• Bake mixed doughs and batters
• Frost and decorate cakes or other baked goods
• Ensure quality of products meets established standards
• Draw up production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce
• May hire, train and supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff.
• Completion of secondary school
• Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program for bakers or Completion of a college or other program for bakers
• Previous bakery experience
• On the job training may be provided
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Baker” in the subject line.
No views yet