- 2418384 Ontario Inc. O/A My Insurance Broker – Posted by email@example.com
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10163
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-03-31
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2021
Employer: 2418384 Ontario Inc. O/A My Insurance Broker
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 2130 North Park Dr, Unit# 221, Brampton, ON, L6S 0C9
Salary: $22.00 per hour–The gross salary paid has been subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: 4% of gross salary amount
Hours of Work: 35 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• General office administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, data entry, directing customers to the appropriate agents/contacts, providing general information in person and/or by phone, perform clerical duties and maintain front desk area.
• Prepare, key in, edit and assisting agents by proofreading insurance policies before submitting them to underwriters.
• Assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations and other promotional material for group meetings and on investment and insurance products.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
• Composing and distributing routine correspondence.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms.
• Input data into computerized databases system to support research activities.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative position is required; administrative experience in insurance industry would be considered as an asset.
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to ApplyBy emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet