- SUHANNA FREIGHT SERVICES INC. – Posted by Suhanna_fri@outlook.com
- Milton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 9142
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$23 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Feb 2020
- Expiry Date : 20 Feb 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Experience: one year or more
Some completed College certificate or diploma
• Plan and coordinate maintenance services for all company owned units.
• Maintain Trucks and trailers data and organise files properly.
• Prepare annual reports for maintenance
• Monitor hours of service record for all drivers and report any discrepancies to manager
• Perform administration activities related to hiring, such as background check.
• Provide training to drivers to perform their daily job, safety measures and company policies.
• Check driver qualification files on monthly basis and follow up for any expiries.
• Collect maintenance and repair invoices for all vehicles and equipment and enter them in system.
• Schedule appointments for Road Test and Drug Test with new applicants.
• Communicate with maintenance manager and vehicles are scheduled and completed in timely manner.
• Co-ordinate with management in establishing and implementing company policies and procedures.
How to ApplyLocation: 584 McGeachie Drive Milton, Ontario L9T 3Y5 By email firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet