- BDS INTERNATIONAL TRUCKING CORPORATION. – Posted by xxx
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Job ID : 59438
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20.20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 27 Jun 2023
BDS INTERNATIONAL TRUCKING CORPORATION. Located at 11 APRIL STREET WINNIPEG, Manitoba R3T 2S6
is looking for a Truck dispatcher to be a part of their team at the earliest.
No of Positions: 02
Benefit: Relocation costs will be covered by the employer.
- Process and transmit information and instructions to co-ordinate the activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment using a variety of computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment
- Dispatch personnel according to written schedules and work orders, or as required by emergency situations
- Advise vehicle operators of route and traffic problems such as construction, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, weight and size restrictions and other information
- Monitor personnel workloads and locations
- Maintain vehicle operator work records using computerized or manual methods and ensure time sheets and payroll summaries are completed accurately
- Maintain computer and manual records of mileage, fuel use, repairs and other expenses, and generate reports.
Education: Completion of secondary School is required.
Experience: 01 to less than 02 years of related experience would be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & New commers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet