Sales Team Supervisor
- Karam Group Inc. – Posted by email@example.com
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10212
- Category : Sales
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.75 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-02-03
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2021
Employer: Karam Group Inc.
Position: Sales Team Supervisor
Duration: Full Time
Reporting office: 25 Royal Crest Crt, Unit 7, Markham ON L3R 9X4
Salary: $18.75 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: None other than employer CPP and EI contributions
Vacation: 10 days
Hours of Work: 40 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
Supervise an assigned sales team for various product lines in a specific region in the GTA.
Communicating and interpreting company objectives to increase the team sales revenue.
Creating goals for the associates, tracking their performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and providing feedback on overall performance.
Monitoring, analyzing and taking accountability for performance affecting improvements in sales/revenue growth, sales productivity, sales quality and optimization of customer satisfaction.
Conducting performance reviews with sales associates and conducting performance appraisals when scheduled.
Implements sales programs as per the Standard Operating Procedures, established business practices, and various corporate initiatives of Karam Group
Setting sales targets for individual sales associates as well as for the entire teams and achieving it through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development
Assist management in selection, hiring, training of the sales team
Skills and Qualifications:
• Between 1-2 years of experience in progressive sales is required; Supervisory experience in sales would be considered as an asset
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
• High Proficiency in English language
• Ability to analyze data and convey findings to Senior Management
• Good Team Player
• Leadership and Team management skills
• Fast-paced environment – multitasking, working under pressure, and meeting tight deadlines
• A valid driver’s license is required
• Has to travel extensively
How to ApplyHow to Apply: By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet