- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Assign sales workers to duties Hire and train or arrange for training of staff Authorize payments by cheque
- Order merchandise Authorize return of merchandise Establish work schedules Sell merchandise Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters Organize and maintain inventory Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers Conduct performance reviews
Security and safety
- Bondable Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment Attention to detail Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Flexibility Team player Judgement Ability to multitask
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.