Retail store Supervisor
- Shoppers Drug Mart 163 – Posted by Employer
- Bathurst, New Brunswick, Canada
- Job ID : 119673
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18-22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Sep 2023
- Expiry Date : 12 Sep 2024
We are hiring an experienced “Retail Store Supervisor” for Shoppers Drug Mart #163 located at 939 St Peter Ave Bathurst, NB E2A 2Z3. You may need to work at various locations across the region.
No. of Position :04
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees merchandising of the product kept in stores by creating attractive displays, monitoring the back-stock inventory, and ordering, receiving, and processing merchandise for sale.
- Promotes a positive image of the store and assures excellent customer service by supervising sales staff, remaining knowledgeable and responding to customer complaints, store emergencies, and disruption of services.
- Manage shift schedule and duties of staff.
- Provides supervision and leadership for store by scheduling and monitoring work assignments, providing training, providing disciplinary action as needed, completing performance evaluations, and providing recommendations for the hiring of staff.
- Provides substantial and timely input on reorder of merchandise to the Manager.
- Contributes to the overall success of the operation by performing all other duties as assigned.
Education: Secondary high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $ 18 to $22 per hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet