Retail Sale Manager
- 1319110 BC LTD O/A CIRCLE K ESSO – Posted by Employer
- Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 120092
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $30 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Sep 2023
- Expiry Date : 14 Sep 2024
Job title: Retail Sale Manager
Job Location: Chilliwack, BC
Wage: $30.00/Hr for 30-40 hours/week
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Anticipated start date: ASAP
CIRCLE K ESSO is looking for an experienced and dynamic Retail Sales Manager with good leadership skills to join its team at the earliest, responsible for managing a retail staff within a business. Coordinates the shipping of goods, sets up displays and assists customers and staff during business hours.
- Assist in handling day-to-day operations of the convenience store.
- Assist in the recruitment, recommend for hire, and train and ensure excellent customer service.
- Track sales and assure monthly targets are met.
- Managing expense reports and handle the daily cash deposit.
- Conduct regular safety and Security Meeting and document with employees attending signatures.
- Report and process all employee and/or customer incidents or accidents following company procedure.
- Sell merchandise; resolve problems such as customer complaints.
- Schedule workers and sales staff and train new workers.
- Prepare sales volume reports and merchandise and allied services.
- Assure daily paperwork is completed as per management expectations.
- Motivate employees and maintain a professional atmosphere in the workplace.
Other Job Requirements:
- Language: English is a requirement
- Education: Completion of a degree or college diploma is required
- Experience: 1 – 2 years of experience within the retail sector or previous experience as a retail supervisor will be considered
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have financial skills to create budgets, enter data into spreadsheets, use financial software and analyze expense reports
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be attentive and detail-oriented
How to Apply
If eligible, please reply to this post with your resume via email: Rajvinder6100@gmail.com
No views yet