- Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 75421
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 14 May 2023
Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant is located at 100–785 Rita Rd., Quesnel, BC V2J 0C2. We are currently looking for a permanent, full time Restaurant Manager. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Position: Restaurant Manager
Types: Fulltime, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work
• Manage daily operations of the restaurant;
• Monitor restaurant sales, decide proper price for foods, and control budget and inventory (receipts, bill payments and etc.);
• Plan and coordinate overall employee schedules;
• Monitor employee performance and do evaluations meetings;
• Review the amount of food ingredients, food left-over to make orders and negotiate with suppliers;
• Handle customer’s complaints and resolve the situations to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Handle all emergency situations;
• Recruit (resume review, interviews), educate, and supervise employees and training;
• Have staff meeting to discuss problems to make improvement.
• Monitor the food process to make sure the food is ready for the customers on time.
• Completion of secondary school; and
• 2~3 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience required;
• Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management an asset.
Language at work: English
Job Location: 100–785 Rita Rd., Quesnel, BC V2J 0C2
Contact Information: Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyContact Information: Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant • e-mail: email@example.com
No views yet