Production Supervisor – Food Processing
Currently, we are looking for 1 enthusiastic individual to join our team. This is a full-time position to be filled as soon as possible.
– Supervise, coordinate and schedule activities of food processing workers;
– Establish methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other departments;
– Identity, evaluate, control and prevent hazards at all stages of the food production process;
– Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality;
– Prepare production reports to managers;
– Record production timeline and ensure orders are filled within given time;
– Train staff/workers in job duties;
Education: College Diploma
Experience: 2 years work experience working in a food-processing environment is required.
Ability to supervise 5-10 food processing workers
Work Location: Bay 25, 1410 40 Ave NE, Calgary AB T2E 6L1
Salary: $27.00 at 35 Hours per week with 1.5x OT pay
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
No views yet