Prime B Custom Homes Ltd.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2-3 years of related experience is required.
Positions Available: 1
Business Address: 8166-128 street suite 119
Surrey, British Columbia
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (NOC 1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Manager
This Company is hiring one Full-time Office Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
The Candidate must perform the following duties:
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
• Establish work priorities and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services.
• Following up with clients, if required.
• General administration of office including banking, accounting and inventory
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Resolve the complaints received from the client.
· A university degree in civil engineering is required.
· 2-3 years of related experience is required
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet