NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Company: The Wok Asian Restaurant
Position: Line Cook
Job types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30-40 hours per week
Working location: 1840 8th St. E., Saskatoon
- Prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes using recipes, food products, and various utensils or grillers (including deep fryer, stir fry dishes, etc.).
- Prepare and cook all kind of main dishes and side dishes in our menus.
- Ensure to maintain the high quality of foods.
- Adjust food items to customers with allergies or diet concerns.
- Maintain records of food, inventory, supplies, and equipment or order supplies.
- Keep a sanitized, clean work area and kitchen.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Have experience is an asset.
Be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
How to ApplyCanadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are interested, please email via email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
No views yet