Browns Crafthouse® is the place to build your culinary career. Since opening in 2018, our Vancouver based company has become the fastest growing full-service restaurant in Canada. The UBC Line cook position offers a chance to build both your culinary and management skills. You will take part in cultivating a positive & energetic kitchen team, while inspiring, training, and developing our team!
The Line Cook position offers growth potential and leadership development. Fuel your ambitious culinary career goals and bring flavors to life in the kitchen with your emerging talent!
What we offer you:
- Work for the Pinnacle Awards Company of the Year
- Full-time position with competitive hourly salary, tips and overtime pay
- Leadership development through practical, hands on training seminars
- Current GHS, First Aid, and Food Safe Training
- Work closely with our Regional and Culinary Chefs to develop your skills
- With over 6 Crafthouse locations and new concepts on the horizon, there’s plenty of advancement opportunities.
- Prep & Cook Food for our amazing guests
- Learn a variety of recipes & dishes
- Keep a clean and organized station
- Have a positive attitude and be energetic
- Want to work in a fun faced paced environment
Work location: BROWNS CRAFTHOUSE UBC at 101 – 6111 University Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 0C7
- 1-2 years post-secondary diploma/certificate
- Food Safe, Food Handler certificate (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Experience: 1 year (preferred)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward a current resume & cover letter to Taurey Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Line Cook - CH UBC” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for applying; however due to the large number of applicants we will only contact those we intend to interview.
No views yet