Job Title: Electrical technician
Employer: RTN Electrical Ltd.
Location: Edmonton AB T6X 1X4
Salary: $38.00 / hour
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time-35 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
Client focus, Organized, Team player
· Design, develop and test power equipment and systems
· Supervise the building and testing of prototypes
· Assist in design, development, and testing
· Assist in preparing estimates, schedules, specifications, and reports
· Read and interpret blueprints
· Write specifications, Install, maintain and service equipment
· Assist in inspecting, testing, and adjusting electronic components
· Calibrate electronic equipment and instruments
· Assist in building and testing prototypes to specifications
· Collect and compile operational or experimental data
· Carry out applied research in fields of electrical and electronic engineering and physics
· Conduct or supervise the installation, commissioning, and operation of electrical and electronic equipment and systems
· Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply: By email
No views yet