- Shiro Holdings Inc. (o/a Cafe Japa Bowl) – Posted by cafejapabowl
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Job ID : 33451
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 Sep 2022
We are fully serving Japanese style cuisine in Saskatoon, SK. Now we are hiring the experienced Cook.
Employer: Shiro Holdings Inc. (o/a Cafe Japa Bowl)
– Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
– Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
Wage: $14.00 ~ $15.00 per hour
Working Condition: 30-35 hours a week.
Benefit: 5.77% from gross income for paid vacation per year.
Working (Business) Location: 821 Broadway Ave, Saskatoon, SK. S7N 1B5
– Completion of secondary school
– 2+ years of cooking experience is required.
– Having Japanese style cooking experience may be considered as an asset.
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone call in business hours and we will call selected applicant. Thank you for co-operation.
No views yet