- 786 Shawarma Halal – Posted by IIBC
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Job ID : 22762
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 17 Oct 2021
The company operating name: 786 Shawarma Halal
Title of Position: Cooks
Business address: Unit 10B, 234 Primrose Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7K 6Y6
No# of Positions: 2
Work Experience: 1 year cooking experience
Language requirement: English
Benefits package (if applicable): N/A
Hours (each week): 35
Location of work: Unit 10B, 234 Primrose Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7K 6Y6
Terms of employment: 2 years
Prepare food items according to the restaurant standards
Cook food items by applying methods to specified recipes and standards.
Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
Clean and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift.
Perform opening and closing procedures
Cook food as per customers requirements
Ensure foods is cooked well and completely to avoid food borne illness
Ensure cleanliness of cooking utensils to avoid cross contamination
Set up and stock food items and other necessary supplies.
– Completion of a secondary school
– Ability to communicate effectively in English
– Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
– Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
– Responsible, reliable, honest
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple cook orders and prepare properly for staff to serve to customers
– Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
– Able to do some heavy lifting
– Attention to detail as per allergies
– food safety certificate would be an asset
How to ApplyContact information: To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet