Working Hours: 35-40 hours per week, 7-8 hours per day
Wage: $18.00~20.00 (depending on experience)
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay from Gross Salary
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employer Name: RedBeef Noodle Kitchen
Address: 1947 W4th Ave Vancouver BC V6J 1M7
We are an Asian cuisine restaurant specializing in beef noodle soup and numerous other dishes that are highly popular in East Asia countries. At RedBeef, we believe that remarkable foods deserve a remarkable dining environment. Therefore taste and comfort for our every customer have become our highest priorities. We combine elegant dining space design and passionate customer service to maximize your dining pleasure, as we look forward to building a solid long-term relationship with you.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food handling practices
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge
- Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Help in the preparation and design of menu items
- Produce high quality plates, focusing on appearance, taste, and structure
- Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Completion of secondary school is usually required
- Completion of college or other program in cooking or at least 1 year of commercial cooking experience is required.
How to ApplyPlease send a cover letter and resume to Redbeefnoodle.firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cook” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet