- Taj Bistro – Posted by Employer
- Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13978
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.50-16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Sep 2021
We are looking for a well experienced Cooks for Our Indian restaurant “Taj Bistro” located at 151 Larch St Sudbury, ON P3E 1C3 Canada
No. of position: 02
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follow all recipes of Taj Bistro to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
• Prepare all sort of India food including Punjabi dishes as per menu
• Accept special requests from patrons for menu items and prepare food.
• Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits
• Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
• Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
• Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
• Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
• Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: Secondary school or equivalent experience.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $ 14.50 to $ 16.00 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet