Construction Helper (NOC 75110)
- NASIB’S ASHPHALT INDUSTRYS LTD. – Posted by vcanconsultinginc
- Job ID : 65751
- Category : General Labor
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-08-20
- Posting Date : 20 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 01 Jan 1970
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
NASIB'S ASHPHALT INDUSTRYS LTD. seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team.
Employer name: NASIB'S ASHPHALT INDUSTRYS LTD.
Job Title: Construction Helper (NOC 75110)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 643 E 62ND AV Vancouver, BC, Canada, V5X 2G3
Salary: $21.00/Hour for 40 hours a week (Overtime as per BC labor laws)
Minimum Education: None
Language: Basic English
Positions Available: 2
Job Location: All over the lower mainland
· No formal education is required. Completion of high school is an asset
· On-the-job training will be provided. Some experience is an asset
· Must be physically fit
· Willing to work in a flexible schedule
· Load and unload construction materials and move the material to the work area
· Prepare construction sites, materials, and tools
· Assist heavy equipment operators, tradespersons, and construction supervisors
· Mix, pour, and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
· Tend or feed machines and equipment’s used in construction
· Remove rubble and other debris using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, etc.
· Level earth to fine grade specifications
· Properly clean and organize tools and equipment at the end of the shift
· Follow our extensive company safety policy
· Carry out other duties as required
How to Apply
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Interested candidates, please email your resumes.
No views yet