- Ma-Ro Catering – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 119670
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19-22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Sep 2023
- Expiry Date : 12 Sep 2024
We are looking for experienced Chef for Ma-Ro Catering located 31 Railside Rd #3 North York, ON M3A 1B2, Canada.
No. of position: 04
- Provide guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited to, line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Ensure a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verify all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance.
- Keep cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours.
- Hire and train new kitchen employees to restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Manage food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimizing waste, plus work with existing systems to improve waste reduction and manage budgetary concerns.
- Supervise all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards.
- Verify that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed.
- Advise customers about various catering and special function orders.
- Help to create and maintain a standardized recipe book for all items.
Education: Some High School or equivalent
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Hourly Rate: $ 19 to $ 22 per Hour for 30 to 44 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet