Blue Dart Freight Systems Inc. located at 56 Coventry Cir NE, Calgary, Alberta, T3K 4X7 is looking for Full-Time/Permanent BookKeeper to join them at the earliest.
Benefits: Employer covers the relocation costs
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
◦ Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
◦ Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
◦ Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
◦ Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
◦ Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
◦ Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Some course in accounting or booking combined with 1-2 years of experience in relevant field is required.
How to Apply
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Interested candidate Please email your resume to email@example.com
NO calls or Walk-ins please
No views yet