8 Feb 2024
- Two Donkeys Bakery Ltd. – Posted by Two Donkeys
- Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 144118
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2024-04-08
- Posting Date : 08 Feb 2024
- Expiry Date : 09 Mar 2024
At Two Donkeys Bakery we Bake your Day! Our services are focused on the delivery of frozen,
freshly baked goods to businesses and private customers, as well as serving freshly baked
goods and lunch at our store front.
We are currently looking for a Bakery Supervisor to set up and oversee a new location near
the airport. If you have understanding of and/or experience with how a Bakery operates, then
you may be the one we are looking for.
Title of position (2 vacancies): Bakery Supervisor
• Bake mixed doughs and batters
• Prepare dough or batter for bread, buns, muffins, cookies and cakes
• Take stock of inventory and order ingredients as needed
• Research and order special ingredients that may have to be ordered from overseas
• Supervise the activities of staff to ensure that our baked goods meet our high standards of
• Supervise the training of bakery and kitchen staff as regards job duties, sanitation and safety
• Maintain records of sales and wasted product
• Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
• Establish work schedules and draw up a production schedule to determine the type and
quantity of goods to bake
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategy
• May participate in the selection of bakery staff and assist in the development of price policies
and store procedures
This concerns full-time job offers (30 hours/week) for at least 1 year.
Wage: $20/hour. There are no benefits included in these job offers.
The location of the job will be in Kelowna, BC. The anticipated start date is April 8, 2024
Requirements education/work experience:
You need to have finished high-school. You need to be able to perform the job duties and
preferably have commercial baking experience. Having Supervisory Experience is a definite
asset and having completed an apprenticeship program for bakers is also a definite asset.
You need to be available to work on weekends and/or holidays. Shift work is expected.
References and resumés will be required. Good English language skills are required.
How to Apply
Send inquiries, resumés and references only PER EMAIL to Sven Stein at
No views yet