Automotive Service Technician
- Jim Pattison Toyota Northshore – Posted by hr.aimic
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 47111
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.00-30.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Feb 2022
- Expiry Date : 22 Aug 2022
Jim Pattison Toyota Northshore is looking for an Automotive Service Technician to work with our team.
Title: Automotive Service Technician
Opening: 1 position (Permanent, Full-time)
Wage: CAD 28.00 – CAD 30.00 per hour, At least 30 hours per week
Benefit: 4% of vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation
Location: 849 Automall Drive, North Vancouver, BC V7P 3R8
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of automotive service technician courses is an asset.
- Over 4 years of experience is required.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Communicate effectively with Service Manager and Service team regarding vehicle status and condition
- Maintain a clean and safe work place area at all times
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet