1 Senior Book Keeper for Brampton, Ontario
- KING TRUCK LOAN AND LEASING INC – Posted by Employer
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 6986
- Category : Admin-Clerical
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 20 Dec 2020
1 Senior Book Keeper at 4 Ness Road, Brampton, ON L6Y 5N6
• Accounting technicians and bookkeepers perform some or all of the following duties:
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
Post journal entries
Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
Prepare trial balance of books
Health/Dental Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
Years of Experience Required: one
Education Required: Some Secondary education and on the job training or college or apprenticeship training may be required.
KING TRUCK LOAN AND LEASING INC is looking to hire 1 Senior Book Keeper locations in Brampton, Ontario. KING TRUCK LOAN AND LEASING INC is located at 4 Ness Road, Brampton, ON L6Y 5N6
Contact Name: KING TRUCK LOAN AND LEASING INC Type: Employer
Company: King Truck Loan & Leasing Inc., is a full service lease finance company. As brokers, work with various competitive, respected Lease Companies across Canada. They help offer both personal and commercial leases to our clients on their Equipment & Vehicles.
They realize the impact a Vehicle & Equipment can have a small or a start up business. They are able to have quick turnaround times and are able to not only approve, but also fund a deal; within a few days. Whereas, due to the volatility of today’s markets, many banks have tightened up their criteria on lending & may take weeks to process a deal.They realize that New and Old business are constantly in Need of purchasing & replacing New or used Equipment & Vehicles, to help meet the demands of their business.They specialize in helping our clients find the most affordable Lease option for them and their needs. We are able to provide low interest rates from multiply leasing companies. They are able to provide Lease Financing for one of the broadest spectrums of credit. Their rates will reflect the perceived risk of the company or the individual that is applying for the lease.
How to ApplyPlease submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet