- Redpath Foods Inc. – Posted by Redpath Foods Inc.
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 50831
- Category : Warehouse
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Apr 2022
- Expiry Date : 04 Apr 2023
Redpath Foods Inc. is seeking a full-time Warehouse supervisor.
Number of Position:
Terms of employment:
Minimum 2 years of related experience is required
Supervisory experience is an asset
Ability to use Windows and Microsoft office (word and excel)
Forklift Training Certificate
Scissor Lift Training Certificate
Completion of secondary school
10 days paid vacation or 4% vacation pay, disability insurance, dental coverage and employer-provided pension
35 hours per week (May required to work early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Night or Weekend depending on need)
– Assign work schedules and duties in shipping, receiving, storing and distributing goods
– Train and oversee workers in warehouse operations and safety procedures
– Ensure a well-coordinated reception of all goods, and make sure they are stored and labelled as per company standards and policies
– Resolve any workplace issues and report to manager
– Assist warehouse workers with tasks as needed
– Monitor operators or operate a forklift/scissor lift to load/unload/transport/store goods
– Ensure computer systems and all warehouse machinery are properly maintained
– Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
170-2540 Simpson Rd, Richmond, Canada, V6X 2P9
Redpath Foods Inc.
How to Apply
How to apply:
Please send resume by email to:
* Please do not call or apply in person.
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
No views yet