Truck-trailer repairer (Noc 7321) Employer: Sahib Truck Repair Ltd.
- Truck-trailer repairer (Noc 7321) – Posted by pangeaimmigration
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 63478
- Category : Automotive
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 02 Aug 2023
Truck-trailer repairer (Noc 7321)
Employer: Sahib Truck Repair Ltd.
- Location: Calgary, ABT3S 0C1
- Salary: $29.00 / hour
- Vacancies :2 vacancies
- Employment groups: Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
- Employer covers the relocation costs
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
In shop, Relocation costs covered by employer, Willing to relocate
Client focus, Dependability, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Team player
Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems, Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions, Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components, Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems, Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems, Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit, Repair or replace mechanical units or components, Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's specifications, Estimate parts and labour costs, Perform scheduled maintenance service, Test and adjust units to specifications, Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements, Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor, Provide customer service
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Hand-eye co-ordination, Attention to detail, Overtime required, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
- By email
How to Apply
- By email
No views yet