- Dorset College – Posted by Dorset College
- Job ID : 9524
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 03 Mar 2021
Employer: Dorset College
Working (Business) Location: 300-1215 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC. V6H 1G7
Job Position: Tour Operator for Dorset College
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the Tour operations of a School providing short term education services in non-vocational instruction in languages, music, dance, art, and other culture
– Assist in the design a summer study programs for young students from Southern China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
– Manage contracts for advertising and marketing strategies.
– Recruitment and marketing in Hong Kong and China
– Administration and control
– Assist in managing student record and group tour to Vancouver- Canadian Experiences
– Manage budget, set up supporting staff team and equipment
– Manage all travel arrangement and itinerary management
– Flexibility to travel as required
Education: Completion of secondary school is required. A college diploma or university bachelors’ degree in the subject of instruction may be considered assets.
Experience: Over 3 years of experience as a tour operator in China and Hong Kong is required.
Language: Fluent oral English skills are necessary. And second language may be considered an asset (ex. Mandarin and Cantonese etc.).
– Familiar with travel document and transportation system, pricing and organizing tours.
Wage: $24.00 ~ $26.00/hour and entitled to 10days paid vacation per year
Hour of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Start date of Employment: A.S.A.P (will be adjustable)
How to ApplyHow to apply By email at email@example.com Please respond with resume by email with “Tour Operator” in the subject line. Only selected candidates would be contacted for the interview.
No views yet