Sunshine Children’s Centre Surrey is seeking F/T Early Childhood Educator
- Sunshine Children’s Centre Surrey – Posted by Company
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 24210
- Category : Education
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00-21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 18 May 2022
- Position: Early Childhood Educator
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $18.00~$21.00/hour (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- Number of Positions: 2
- Work Location: 13175 107th Ave, Surrey, BC V3T 2G2
- 4% vacation pay
- Lead daily activities by telling stories, reading books, and teaching songs.
- Develop and implement child-care programs.
- Maintain an environment that protects the security, health, and well being of children.
- Observe children for signs of possible learning or behavioural issues, and write reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- Encourage and assist each child in carrying out daily routines such as eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with co-workers.
- Experience: Experience as an Early Childhood Educator is an asset.
- Education: College Certificate or diploma in early childhood education is required.
- Certificate: First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate and E.C.E. Certificate
- Language: English
How to Apply
- Company information: Sunshine Children’s Centre Surrey
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please apply via Email indicated above
No views yet